Saturday, July 20, 2024

seems like the entire organism is in the first to arrive. My spirit is aligned with the nature of the ultimate reality. As such, I can hear voices and sounds in my head from outside our solar system or even echoes from my ancestors from the past. These hyperreal experiences assist and guide me in all I do. I admit that I can pay more attention to these guiding words and sounds.., also my feelings are confusing me when I don't feel all of them fully. 😢I am not nothing and unimportant in my life.I am the whisper of love in my ears.I am not an unreal absurd meaningless person.I am the whisper of love I hear about me.I am not a lazy waste of a human being.I am the song of love whispered to me here.I am not an uncaring hateful freak.I am singing songs of love to be free.I am not an ignorant stupid dope of me.I am music and my song loves to be.. heard.I am not hurtful mean and unkind to myself.I have compassion and love for who I am.I am not reckless and crazy in what I do.I am intentional exact and precise with all I do.I am not failing wrong and broken today.I am free happy and successful right now.I am not a loser forgotten in the garbage dump.I am beautiful, loving this life I have in me.Page 43-2 2020☑ Entry 3: Journal I ourney: REVELATION:1. Listen to my Life: know that myPathright will reveal itself. f]] ENTRY 4 : Clearing3-25-20201- Clear the Clutter: Remove all un necessary things and Free one sel F. Be free Be Well-2.-Theow Out what I don't wed get Not rid of everything that does or make improvermarts CLEARING3-26-2020 To Transform worrisome Thoughts To Be aware of all the wo worries possible Do Something Positive!possible things include Prayer Meditation Chanting Positive actions.

No comments: